Shop N Save called me on Monday (my birthday) to apologize. The lady said she was shocked to receive my feedback about the expired goods. She also mention the area manager will look into this matter and they treat such matter very seriously.
I had mention in the feedback form that I had taken pictures and if they want I can send to them. The lady actually requested I send to her via email or sms. Is she thinking that I am lying so she needed proof to show I am not trying to flame them?!
Anyway, pictures send and she arranged a mini hamper to send to my house on Wednesday. I rejected but the lady insisted saying that they are sincere about the apology.
The delivery guy wearing Shop N Save uniform came on Wed night. He apologized to me after passing me the mini hamper without knowing what he is apologizing for! I asked him how they going to deal with this matter. Will there be stricter checks on the goods? He looked blur and told me he was told to apologize and say sorry for any inconvenience caused. Great! Another point deducted for their sincererity!






0 comments:
Post a Comment