Saturday, October 16, 2010

4th Year Wedding Anni

We decided to celebrate 1 day earlier on the 14th Oct (due to some reason) and both of us had took leave on this day. We had planned for a couple spa session together and appointment was made. Dinner was planned at Demsey in a Korean BBQ restaurant.

All these plans were CANCELLED because I fell sick! I was having fever on Wed evening and went to a doctor. Hoping I would recovered by the next day but it did not get any better. After taking the medicine in the morning and had some sleep, I was feeling better in the afternoon. As I was not in the best state of body and my nose was killing me, we decided to cancel the spa appointment. Dinner plan was also shelf aside since I would not get to enjoy the food. No point wasting money on such expensive food when anything went into my mouth seems tasteless to me due to block nose/running nose!

Around 2+pm, we went out to Tampines Mall. I didnt want to waste my leave just by sleeping away. Why Tampines Mall? No idea, just wanted to go out for a walk. Intended for a movie but nothing seems nice. End up walk here and there and settled down for early dinner. Dinner was at Ajisen Ramen. After dinner, went back home because I am starting to feel hot again. Damned It!

Food we ordered

The usual taking-photo-with-food photo

15th Oct 2010
We proceed to work as usual on this day. We had actually planned for a good dinner together after work but our girls were sick. I simply do not have the mood to have a good dinner anymore since my flu/cough did not get any better and I wanted to go over MIL house to pick up the girls earlier so they could come back home and rest.

When the girls were asleep, we went outside to watch TV. To my surprise, Hubby had actually bought a cake to celebrate this event. I remembered during our 2nd Yr wedding anni, he bought me a surprise cake as well. That time was Lychee Martini favour from Pinegarden. This year, it was Cherry Brandy favour from same cake shop. Pinegarden was our favourite cake shop and we always patronise them.

Yummy cake. Totally gone by next day.

Though it was just a very very simple celebration with a cake and a candle on the actual day, plus all the plans cancelled the previous day due to my illness, I am still delighted - for the surprise cake he gave. For not complaining about the plans on 14th Oct being cancelled due to me falling sick. For not minding about the simple dinner, window shopping and going home early where we supposed to have a more eventful day.

He is the man I want - a husband that I want to spent my life time with.

0 comments: