She ordered in July but she gave birth in July too. Hence I had to wait for 1 month for her confinement to be over before she is able to sent the stuffs back to Singapore. She uses her company account to sent the parcel via Fedex back as it will be much cheaper with the corporate rate. That explains why I had to wait one month because she will only be back to work after her confinement!




1) 1 pack of clothes for mummy
2) 1 pk for daddy
3) 1 pkt for Hui & I,
4) 2 Elmos for the girls
5) 1 Rudy sunglass for Phyllis (she ordered and sent to my sis asking her to help send back together with my items. FOC shipping for her!)
6. 1 box of my iphone accessories which I bought from Amazon, sent to my sis and get her send back together.
But she miss out my retractable cable! And now I have to wait till Oct for her colleagues to bring back Singapore for me! :(





0 comments:
Post a Comment