Personally I prefer the new cast because they look younger to me and more energetic. The girls are prettier and guys are more charming. But many people told me the old cast are better. Personal preference, I guess.
I got so excited when I got the brochure from Taka (I am a member) and inside wrote Hi-5 will be coming to Taka from 3-13 Dec. 3rd Dec 1pm was open only for Taka members. Wanted to take leave and bring the girls to watch on 3rd but Hui wanted to go on 4th instead because he wanted a long wkend. But end up 4th I had company team building and boss instructed us to attend that team building. So no choice we can only go on Sat, 5th.
We were planning to catch the 1pm time show but ended up reaching Taka at 2+pm. The next show was at 4pm. So around 3+pm, we went to queue for the show, but only to find a long queue and a board saying 'All seats are taken. Pls wait for the next session'. I wanted very much for the girls to take photo with Hi-5 and it is only possible for those who get a seat into the small area infront of the Taka stage.
So we loitered around Taka area for the next show which is at 7pm. This Kiasu mummy decided to chiong for the queue at 5.45pm! But seems I am not the only Kiasu one because I was actually not the first in queue! But luckily I am not that far behind too.
6.30pm, they started to let people in. And so....4 of us were happily sitting down waiting for Hi-5 to start!
A precious photo. So jealous of Chloe coz she was carried by my yandao!
Must be wondering where is Elsie right? This girl was so tired due to lack of sleep whole day that she fell asleep in daddy's arm when we were queueing up for the photo taking session. No matter how I tried to wake her up, she just refused and push my hands away. So ended up only Chloe was the fortunate one.
.......
1 week later, we are back to Taka again. Why? Because of Elsie! Because this mummy finds it's unfair that Elsie did not had a chance to take photo with chiobus and yandaos. Because this mummy wanted to develop the photo out and frame it but it cannot be only Chloe have and Elsie don't have. Because..because..because...and brought us once again back to Taka. And this time, mummy is contented because of this...^_^

Actually wanted a photo of both E&C with Hi-5...but today Chloe was throwing a temper. Tim wanted to carry Chloe but she refused and hug on to me tightly. They asked me to join in to take the photo together but I rejected coz I didnt want to spoilt the photo...haha...So I told them it's okie as Chloe took 1 with them last week already. Today we came again because the sleeping beauty Elsie is awake! :)
Anyway, mission accomplished today! Happy happy...Luckily it's not Elsie who was the one throwing temper or it will be another wasted trip!




0 comments:
Post a Comment