We went Marina Square to catch 'Angel & Demons'. Many said it's a very nice show so we thought might be a good choice for a $7.50 ticket. Came out of the cinema abit disappointed because I feel it was not as nice as what I had expected. I thought the storyline would be a devil cult killing people to prove their existance against the god but end up the killing was actually a one-man show - an employed killer. Those who watched the movie told me the ending is very unexpected so I am expecting something really great. Turned out the saviour of the whole event is actually the mastermind of the whole execution and then burnt himself to death when being discovered. What an ironic way to end the whole show.
After the movie, had dinner at Sakae sushi. Sushi!! Yes, haven't been touching sushi ever since I discovered I am pregnant! And due to breast feeding, I didnt dare touch sushi because not sure if the raw and cold sushi will affect my milk which will then pass on to the girls.
After almost 2 years, I am back at the conveyor belt enjoying my colored plates sushi! Not to forget the red plate - salmon sashimi!!!
See my contented and delighted face:







0 comments:
Post a Comment