True enough, the supply drop tremendously. Within 2 weeks of pumping once a day, I discovered I no longer feel the need to express out the breastmilk anymore. And so I officially declared that I had stop pumping 1 day before their Lunar birthday!
It was a joyous occasion because all the midnight pumping are gone! No more need to bring out the pumps and finding a toilet or nursing room in shopping centres to express my milk. I can shop happily without worrying the timing on when my breast will harden up. Items to bring out when going outdoor become significantly lesser too as I do not need to carry the pumps and the bulky fridge-to-go to store my expressed breastmilk. The girls can also get to drink milk within 1 min (mixing formula milk) instead of waiting for 5mins to heat up the cold milk from fridge. If you are a exclusive breast pumping mummy, you will understand my excitement of getting rid of this daily task!
Yaaaaaa Hoooooooo.........
Byebye to my Avent manual breast pump, Ameda Lactaline electronic breast pump, VIA storage cups and Lansinoh Milkbags!
She disappeared for almost 1 year and finally she is back for a visit! At first I thought she had enjoyed so much in wonderland that she had forgotten about me. Feel kind of happy when I did not see her for past 1 year as I get to enjoy the comfort without her around. But I started to get worried when she had gone for too long and wonder is it because of me that she is not able to come back. On the princesses' actual birthday, she suddenly appeared with tons of "presents" for me! I guess she wanted to give me a surprise and tag along to celebrate the girls' birthday too??
Now that she is back, she promised that she will try to visit me every month provided I am not overstress. So now I have to start monitor her appearance
because if one fine day she decided to went touring again and left me for many months, I have to start worrying as I might have created another life added to the Singapore population!




0 comments:
Post a Comment