Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

This is the first time I spent my V Day with more than one person! Besides Hui, along came my darlings Elsie & Chloe, as well as my maid! It was actually planned to be a day just for the two of us and Hui had booked a place for dinner (which until now he still doesnt want to tell me WHERE IS IT!). But few days ago FIL was sick and MIL had to be at home to take care of him. Therefore she could not come over to help take care of the girls. So we had to cancel the dinner as we did not want to bring the maid along to the dinner place. I did not want to stay at home either as it was a saturday and I will feel so bored nuaing at home.

So I planned a trip to United Square to buy the Happybellies brown rice cereal for the girls and also hoping to get a thermal swimsuit for them. Bought the items I wanted, shop around there for awhile and headed home after that.

A pretty boring V Day with no gifts, no romantic dinner and no more a 2 people affair...


Their thermal swimsuit to be used on my Birthday! Yes, intend to bring them for a swim! Doesnt it look so cute on them?? The next Singapore Joycelyn Yeo ^_^

0 comments: