Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!

Chloe says...










Yaahoo~~...CNY is just 2 days away. I am so happy because this is my jie jie and my very first CNY! I am all set to go and collect angbao from all the aunties and uncles. Although mummy will definitely not allow me to touch those CNY goodies as currently I am only allowed to eat the food under mummy's 'can eat' list, but I'm sure I will grab those food in my hands from whoever that places the goodies near me and quickly put into my mouth! And afterwhich, that somebody will then get a real scolding from mummy...hehehehe...

Although jie jie and I are all eager to celebrate our first CNY, mummy is however concern and worry about our safety. As we are such a darling to mummy, she wanted to protect us from all means of danger...

Firstly, she is afraid some inexperience people will want to carry us (as we are too adorable to resist ^_^) and if we struggle or due to mishandling, that person might accidentally drop us. And worse is mummy will find it hard stop those people from carrying especially if they are those relatives from daddy's side and mummy knew daddy will not render any help to this at all. So the way to prevent such incident from happening is to follow that person whereever he/she goes and monitor closely. Once got chance, I'm sure mummy will carry us back safely into her arms.

Secondly, mummy is concern of the hygiene issue. My face is very sensitive as I tend to have rashes more easily than jie jie. Infact my face just recovered from tiny patches of rashes after mummy diligently applied the Calendula cream few times a day. Mummy is afraid that people will touch us, especially our face without washing their hands after eating those goodies. Some people are just so Bua Zi Dong! Mummy's counter to this issue will be bringing many handkerchiefs along and wipe our face if we kena touch and applied the cream at once when she sees any spot of rashes appears.

Thirdly and also what worries mummy most is FOOD. Mummy strictly wants us to adhere to her list of food that we are allow to eat. Infact any food that comes to our mouth must be approve by mummy first as she do not want to create any unneccessary discomfort to us like diarhorrea, vomitting or choking due to food poisoning, indigestion etc. But some aunties and uncles probably like to use their few generations away theory and thinks we are big enough to be able to drink or eat like the adults and feed us without mummy's knowing. As I am too young to know what can eat or what cannot, anything that comes to my mouth, I will be most happy to try it...yum yum...but I'm sure I will get a scolding from mummy after that for being too Tam Jia!

Probably mummy is being too paranoid but her worries are valid with previous history experience. And I'm sure mummy's will be very busy this CNY because besides having to chit chat with friends and relatives, her eyesight have to be 24/7 on us to make sure people do not try anything funny to us. As for daddy, mummy do not trust him to protect us as sometimes Daddy is quite bo chup.

Clothings! Yes, our wardrobe is full of new clothings for the house visits during CNY. 外婆 bought us many chio chio clothings. Got sweet sweet ones, got havoc ones and also got those sleeping ones. But don't have those traditional CNY clothings because mummy find it a waste of money to get those. She thinks it can only be worn once a year during CNY and it will be weird to wear on other non-CNY days. Moreover if keep till next CNY to wear, we probably would have outgrown it or it would become out of fashion. Therefore, all our new clothings are very modernise! 二姑姑 also bought us a jumper from US and we like it so much. Mummy went to buy a top to match the jumper and decided to let us wear it on the first day of CNY. As for second day, mummy is still deciding which clothes to wear as we have too many to choose from.

Accessories! Yes, our wardrobe is also full of accessories. Probably because we are girls, there are too many pretty stuffs out there that are too tempting to resist.
Socks...as we had outgrown our socks, mummy bought a few new pairs of socks for us from the online BP. 外婆 upon knowing from mummy that we need socks, had also bought us quite a number of pairs. So now, we have too many socks which can last us till 1YO!
Headbands...mummy bought some from the online BP as well as they are too pretty. Although mummy is also super tempted to get those nice hairclips, but blame it on our hair, she bought NONE! No hair how to clip! :(
BIBS...as jie jie and I had been drooling super lots, mummy also got more beautiful bibs for us to protect our pretty tops. There is a bandana bib which was soooo pretty. It can act as a bib as well as a scarf-like accessory to add on to our top. Jie Jie and I are such fashionable little girl!
Beanies...those stretachable little hats that we wore often when go out (the blue and white one) are also term as beanies. Mummy bought us another pair from the BP as well so that we can change the beanies without often wearing the same one. So thoughtful!

On behalf of Daddy, Mummy & Jie Jie, I wish everyone a very Prosperous & OXspicious OX year!


PS: Pls come back here if you want to take a look of Jie Jie and my outfit for CNY! Hopefully mummy have time to post them. :)

0 comments: