Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday

Today is my beloved Mummy's birthday. Hui & I went back home after work for dinner and my sis was in charged to buy the birthday cake. We cut the cake at around 8.30pm and gave my mum the presents we bought. After having the delicious Guava flavoured birthday cake, mum, Hui & I went to visit my nanny. My sis couldn't tag along because she had a conference call at 9pm.

We left my nanny's house around 10.30pm and rushed to Kim Keat Lane to meet up with my cousin and her hubby. Karen's birthday was just 1 day after my mum's and since it's a friday, I jio them out for supper and passed her the present at the same time.

We ordered Honey Mushroom prata for them, and Cheese Mushroom prata for us. 4 of us chit chatted till 12+am before all headed home to sleep. It was a tiring Friday! Hui & I had to attend an ex-colleague's Church wedding the next morning. Hopefully we are able to wake up in time!

Happy Birthday to Mum!

0 comments: