My wedding ended on the 15th october. Now 2 weeks have passed, I kinda miss that day of fun and laughter. Especially the gate-crashing part where my Jie Meis had lots of fun saboing the Groom and his Xiong Dis. Thanks so much to all the Jie Meis and Xiong Dis on that day who had given us a great help! Xie Xie Ni Men!!
From Left: Ugin, Seh Choi, Andrew, Groom (Hui), Shun Yuan, Vincent, Guy
From Left: Limei, Phyllis, Karen, ME, Sharon, Maggie, Jessica
One of my favourite photoI'm also back from my 8D6N honeymoon to Mauritius. Will be blogging soon about this trip once I have the time. I have scribbled my daily activities over there on pieces of papers and will transfer them to blogger when I have the mood to do so.
Today marks the last day of my long break. Tomorrow will be back to work. I don't feel like going back...How??? Can I take another day off?? Can I geng MC?? Arghhhh!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment