How times flies. Left 1 more month to my wedding! I had been preparing for the wedding since 1year plus ago and was enjoying the preparation slowly. Now as the date got nearer, I started to dread it. This is because I can no longer take my own sweet time to get things done. All things had their targeted deadline to meet and if it was not done properly, it might disrupt my wedding.
I had drawn up a whole list of to-do list that needs to be performed prior to the actual wedding day. This helps me to organise my task in priority and ensure I do not miss out anything till the very last minute.
I had already started to send out the invitation cards through snail mail. Today, Hui and me distributed the cards to our colleagues in office. Next week will meet up with secondary school friends and Uni friends for gathering and passed them the card. My wedding website had offically go-live. If you are my wedding guest, the URL will be stated in the wedding invitation card.
I will be flying to Bangkok from 23rd - 26th Sept for holiday. My Guo Da Li will be on the 30th Sept. A very busy September! Workload in office is getting heavier too and I'm looking forward to my 2weeks+ break in October!I really need a long break. I really DO!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment