This year was a last min preparation of gift for the both of us. We hardly had any time to go search for gift. I did mine only on friday night..took 1/2 day leave just to go search around Singapore, hoping to find something meaningful to give to my other half. Shop for 4hrs+, taking MRT starting from Tampines Mall, then Bugis, Raffles Place, Boon Lay and finally back to Clementi. All I bought was just a bottle!
Came back with no clue of what to place in the bottle. I just like the bottle so much that I went ahead to the cashier to pay without even thinking do I had time for folding stars/love etc into the bottle.
Started walking around my room searching for ideas at 6+pm. 'TING'! Saw something useful hiding at one corner of my room. 'TING', manage to dig out another thing from my sister's drawer. 'TING', 'TING', 'TING'! Alright, all materials were ready.....
1hr passed...Gift was ready in time for tmr to pass it to him..PHEW!
For me, I got a cross-stitch coaster from him. He sewed it himself! For a guy and was his first try, I would think it was quite well done, though the thread used was too thick..hehehe...Nice try Hui! Keep it up..^_^
As for what we did in the hotel, nothing special. Eat, watch TV, sleep and swim. Don't think too complicated..we still do not have the license for that 'S' thing yet..:P
For your viewing pleasure...Our gifts!




0 comments:
Post a Comment