Visited the dentist yesterday. It has been almost 9 years since I did a check up for my teeth. I'm not afraid to see a doctor if I'm sick, but I'm VERY afraid to see a dentist! Like a small little girl, I told the dentist I'm afraid of the pain and that's why I never did any checkup for my teeth after I left secondary school. She, being a kind lady "pampered" me by keep talking to me so that my mind get distracted. Lying there, I almost fell asleep. Was her "speech" too boring, or I'm just tired? Who cares, before I realise anything, it was done! Did polishing and some fillings for my teeth.
After that went to Hui's house for him to get changed. Nua at his house until 4+pm and went to Marina Square GV to catch a movie - Sneek preview, Doom at 0040. We have about 7hrs before the movie starts! Went Marche at suntec for dinner. Sat there for about 3hrs! Ordered Rosti, Chicken Breast, Pizza, root beer and lastly sweet crepes with Mango plus chocolate topping for dessert! Mmm, the crepes is sooo nice! We talk about anything under the sun for 3hrs! Hmm..didn't know after 5 years of dating, we still have so much to talk....
Left Marche at 9.20pm. Went to Pan Pac hotel to kaypoh around seeing if there were any weddings. There's one at Ocean Ballroom and a company D&D at Pacific ballroom. We sat at the red sofa near the Ocean Ballroom for about 2hrs. Once again, we started our yakking..Alas! What a talkative couple we are!
Finally we were nearer to 12 midnight. Left the hotel at 11.15pm and went to carpark to take our jacket. We presume it should be quite cold in the cinema at this time. Since we still had some time to spare, we went for a 45 mins pool session. Finish the last game at 12.30am and proceed to the cinema.
Review for Doom: Stars: ***
Plot is quite similar to Resident Evil. Scientist did some research and it got out of hand. The chemical reaction started to go wrong in human body and mutated into big creature, going around killing people. Doom and Resident Evil, I would prefer the latter.
Upcoming movie to catch: Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire (17th Nov) and King Kong (Dec)




0 comments:
Post a Comment