Monday, August 15, 2005

177155-4, 1632

For the past 1 year 3 months, you had been sending Hui to and from work without fail. Whenever I don't feel like taking public transport home after work, you were always there to send me home safely in the hands of Hui. During the weekends, I'm already so pampered by you for sending me to every corner of Singapore, without the fear of long distance and time spent taking public transport.

Although at times I hated you for not able to provide me shelter when it's raining, but come to think of it, hiding under the bridge waiting for the rain to stop with you and Hui is kind of romantic.

After we got to know you not long, Hui fell sick and had been coughing for 1yr+ due to the rain which you didn't provide shelter with. But seeing you faithfully accompanied us around Singapore without falling sick, not even once, I had already forgiven you.

On 16th July, you were injured because of a irresponsible driver and his passengers. Hui and my heart bleeded seeing you suffered superficial and perhaps internal injuries. We brought you to see Dr Koon and luckily, he claimed no internal injuries.

We are really reluctant to leave you. But because of that accident, we started to feel our life are at risk with you around. We had came up with a decision. It's cruel to you but we had no choice. We had to find you another owner.

Hui and I will always remember the happy times spent together with you, and 1632 will vividly be remembered in our heart.

Goodbye, Mr Phantom...

0 comments: